A Consortium Grant awards up to € 1.250.000 for a research period of 3 up to 5 years. In the consortium, at least 3 research teams from at least 2 different UMCs or research institutes need to collaborate. The research within a Consortium may vary from basic to applied and belongs to one of the following disciplines:
• Clinical nephrology and epidemiology;
• Kidney transplantation;
• Pedriatric nephrology;
• Regenerative nephrology
• Renal genetics
• Renal immunology and pathology;
• Renal physiology and cell biology;
• Social and behavioural nephrology;
• Vascular biology and inflammation with relevance for renal disease.
Deadline for submitting pre-proposals is March 15, 2018 and for full proposals September 1, 2018.
More information: www.nierstichting.nl